Our experts help you get ready to get down to business.
An intensive two-day course for college students, graduate students, and recent graduates that gives them practical strategies to enter the business arena with confidence, poise, and professionalism. Participants will have a better understanding of their natural strengths and career passions; they will also have the tools to communicate those qualities in their professional and personal lives.
- DISC talent assessment: Identify skills and behaviors to highlight in an interview as well as key words for self-description. Will also identify stress points and motivations. This tool will help you gain a better understanding of yourself and others.
- Build a personal brand.
- Send the right message with your business attire and professional image.
- Practical business etiquette skills.
- Develop strong networking and communication skills.
- Dining etiquette in the business arena, which will include a 4-course dining tutorial.
- Understand the power of your online presence in the business world.
- Create a polished, professional LinkedIn profile.
- Communicate your value clearly, authentically, and effectively in an interview.
- Professional headshots for LinkedIn profiles and resumes.
Panel of Experts:
- Caroline Buxton Avinger, President of Protocol
- Ashley Bickerstaff, Owner of Style Envy
- Mary Wray Conner, Director of Conner Connections Talent Management Solutions
- Lindsey Stemann, Vice President of Intero Advisory
- Photography by Chelsey Ashford Photography
$750. Includes breakfast and lunch both days. Class size limited to 20. Mastercard/Visa accepted. To maintain your security and privacy, please call to handle credit card transactions. Download Registration Form to secure your reservation.
For More Information:
Please contact Caroline Buxton Avinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864) 979-1807.